Frozen Yogurt Blueberries - eat seasonally!
- 1 cup greek or natural yogurt
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/3 cup raw coconut flakes (optional)
- Place the greek yogurt, lemon zest, agave nectar and coconut flakes into the blending bowl.
- Pulse blend until everything is evenly mixed.
- Dip your blueberries into the mixture, making sure they are evenly covered.
- Place baking paper on a tray. Place the blueberries on the tray once dipped. Place in freezer to cool for 2 hours.
- Take out and enjoy!
As always consult your pediatrician before introducing a new recipe