Feeling a little under the weather? Boost tot's immune system with our Toddler Tea! Infusing hot water with ginger and lemon makes a lovely warm tea that is great for colds or sore throats during this winter season!
Double the ingredients to make enough for the whole family
- 2 pieces fresh ginger cut into half-inch sizes
- 1/2 lemon cut into half
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 cups water
- 2 sage leaves
- Place the lemon, sage and ginger into the Babycook steamer basket.
- Pour water into the tank (level 3 - or enough to fill your toddler's sippy cup)
- Start the steaming process.
- Once the ingredients have been steamed, pour the cooking liquid into your toddler's teacup.
- Serve up and enjoy!