This BEET is...automatic supersonic hypnotic funky FRESH! Take your pancakes up a level with the addition of sweet beetroot for a touch of colour and nutrition!
- 3 beets cut into cubes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- First, place beets into the steaming basket. Steam on water level 3.
- Once done, transfer beets into the blending bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Then transfer into the blending bowl. Blend everything together.
- In another bowl, combine the almond milk, egg and vanilla extract and agave nectar. Lastly, add to the Babycook bowl and blend everything together.
- Once your mixture is complete, it's time to get cooking! Heat a non-stick griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of batter at a time, depending on how large you want your cakes and go to town! Cook for about 4 minutes on each side until cooked all the way through.
- Serve with peanut butter, maple syrup, berries or what ever else strikes your fancy and ENJOY!