Crazy for matcha? We definitely are with these Blueberry Matcha Muffins! The best part is they're made using fresh, natural ingredients. This is a great dessert alternative for those trying to indulge without the guilt. Recipe based on Blueberry Matcha Muffins from Thrive Magazine.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 dropper Stevia (about 30 drops)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place all of the dry ingredients including the flour, matcha powder, baking powder in the Babycook. Pulse puree until mixed evenly. Pour ingredients into a bowl.
- Second, place the wet ingredients into the Babycook. Blend the applesauce, stevia and almond milk until mixed evenly.
- Third, place the dry ingredients into the Babycook. Pulse puree until evenly distributed and no clumps remain. Add a dash of almond milk as needed to evenly mix.
- Pour the batter into Multiportion trays. Bake for 30 minutes, or until completely done. To test, stick a toothpick and see if it comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!