This recipe will give your little foodie in the making some new flavours to try. Plus, it's so tasty you'll have to remind yourself not to eat it all! Adapted for Babycook from a recipe by Gitanjali Roche.
- 2 tablespoons Lamb cubed
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts sliced
- 3/4 cup carrots sliced
- 1/3 cup turnip cubed
- 3 tablespoons chickpeas cooked
- 2 tablespoons couscous cooked
- 2 leaves fresh mint chopped
- dash garlic powder
- drizzle olive oil
- Put the lamb, and vegetables in the steamer basket.
- Pour the water into the tank (level 3).
- Start the cooking process.
- When the lamb and vegetables are cooked, put them in the blending bowl, reserving the cooking liquid,
- Add the rest of the ingredients - except the couscous- to the blending bowl.
- Add some of the cooking liquid to bring the purée to the desired consistency and blend.
- Stir couscous into the purée and serve.
As always, please check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to your baby.