Need a refresher? Try out this Mint Sorbet. While Mint is filled with nutrients that aid in digestion, banana and lime have benefits of their own. It's the perfect healthy treat!
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 can coconut milk
1 bunch fresh peppermint
1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice malt syrup
1. Put coconut milk in the fridge overnight
2. Put banana and lime juice into blending bowl
3. Pulse-blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
4. Add coconut milk cream, peppermint and maple syrup or rice malt syrup to the blending bowl; pulse blend to combine until thoroughly blended.
5. Pour into Multiportion containers and freeze approximately an hour and a half, or until frozen.
6. Before serving, add desired amount of sorbet back into blending bowl and pulse-blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
Tip: Blend in chocolate chips for a Mint Chocolate heaven!