It's muffin time! Enjoy these tender, delicately sweet muffins fragrant with orange and nutmeg. Bake them in Multiportions for the perfect portion size!
- 2 cups flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put the flour, sugar, nutmeg, baking powder and salt in the blending bowl
- Pulse-blend to combine
- Add the orange juice, olive oil and zest to the mixture, pulse blend to stir and combine
- Add eggs and continue stirring until they are thoroughly mixed into the batter
- Add the mixture to the Multiportions until each portion is about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the tops are crispy brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Garnish with remaining orange zest