From the table, to Babycook to baby's tummy! Have your mini foodie eating just as well as you are this holiday season. Baby won't miss out this Christmas!
- 1/2 cup cranberries fresh
- 1 cup apple cubed
- 2/3 cup roast turkey cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon agave (or any baby-friendly sugar substitute)
- Put the cranberries, apple and turkey in the steamer basket.
- Pour water into the tank (level 3).
- Start the cooking process.
- When the cranberries, apple and turkey are cooked put them in the blending bowl, reserving the cooking liquid.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, agave, and salt to the blending bowl.
- Add some of the cooking liquid to bring the purée to the desired consistency and blend.