Chicken Noodle Soup that is toddler approved! This classic comfort food is easier than ever to make with the Beaba Babycook. Plus, you can sneak some vegetables in and they will never know!
- 1/2 cup chicken breast cubed
- 1/4 cup carrots cubed
- 1/4 cup celery cubed
- 1/4 cup onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pinch galic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- 20 grams of your fav noodles
- First, steam noodles in the rice/pasta insert on water level 3 for 15 minutes.
- Next, place the chicken breast, carrots, celery and onion into the steam basket. Steam on water level 3 for 15 minutes.
- Once done place the chicken, carrots, celery and onion into the blending bowl. Blend until desire level of texture is reached (or not at all depending on the age of your child.)
- Then, transfer mixture into large bowl, mixing in the noodles and chicken broth.
- Once evenly distributed, soup is ready to be served! Served desired amount into serving bowl and enjoy!