Beat the heat with this delicious and healthy smoothie recipe. Using fresh or frozen fruit, some yoghurt, coconut and milk, this recipe is quick, easy and is sure to be hit with the whole family.
Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Suitable from: 4+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Ingredients: 1/2 cup mixed berries, 1/2 cup milk (almond or soy milk if dairy free), 1/4 cup Greek Yoghurt, 1 tbs of desiccated coconut
- Wash the berries if fresh.
- If using fresh strawberries, chop the tops off each one.
- Place all ingredients in the blending bowl of the Babycook®.
- Mix in 10 second increments until smooth.
Et voila, bon appétit!
This one is great for adults too! Use frozen fruit if out of season or for a more refreshing drink on hot days!