A favourite of our little one, Chicken and Veggie Purée goes well on its own or served with quinoa, mash potato or rice. This dish works well as a puree but also as a 'chunky' meal for toddlers and older children.
Chicken and veggies Recipe
- Suitable from: 8+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients: 120g chicken breast, 1 zucchini, 1 carrot, 50g peas
- Peel the carrot
- Chop the carrot and zucchini into small 1cm pieces
- Take skin off the chicken breast and chop into 1cm cubes
- Place chicken and carrot, zucchini and peas in the steamer basket of the Babycook®.
- Fill the Babycook® with water to level 3 and press steam button.
- When cooked, put all the ingredients in the blending bowl while reserving the cooking liquid.
- Mix to desired consistency or leave chunky for toddlers/adults.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If serving to toddlers, children or adults, there is no need to blend. Simply serve with quinoa, mash potato or rice. Garnish with parsley.