This super easy puree will be a quick and delicious favourite of your little one. The sweet potato brings a bit of sweetness, the chicken brings protein and the spinach is full of iron and vitamins A, B2 and B6, C and K. The eggplant also adds many vitamins and much needed dietary fibre ensuring this dish is good for your little one too. With simple flavours, this one is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
Eggplant, Sweet Potato, Spinach and Chicken Recipe
- Suitable from: 8+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients: 60g Eggplant, 120g Sweet Potato, 1 cup baby spinach leaves, 100g chicken breast
- Wash the eggplant and spinach and peel the sweet potato.
- Cut eggplant and sweet potato into 1cm cubes.
- Take skin off the chicken breast and chop into 1cm cubes
- Place all ingredients in the steamer basket of the Babycook®.
- Fill the Babycook® with water to level 3 and press steam button.
- When cooked, put all the ingredients in the blending bowl while reserving the cooking liquid. Mix, adding some of the reserved liquid until the desired consistency is achieved.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If serving to toddlers, children or adults, there is no need to blend. Simply serve on a bed of rice. Garnish with parsley.