On these cold winter nights, nothing beats a bowl of creamy soup. This one will be enjoyed by the whole family but the best thing about soups in the Babycook is that they are quick, easy and you can make smaller quantities so the family don't have to eat the same thing all week!
Potato, Leek and Cauliflower soup
- Suitable from: 4+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients: 1 medium potato, ½ leek, ½ cup cauliflower, 1 garlic, ½ celery stalk
- Peel the potato and chop into half centimetre cubes.
- Cut the leek and celery stalk in half and then into pieces, cut the cauliflower into 1cm cubes.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Place all ingredients in the Babycook®.
- Fill the Babycook® with water to level 3 and press steam button.
- When cooked put all of the ingredients in the blending bowl with the the cooking liquid. Blend adding additional hot water until desired consistency is reached.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If serving to children older than one or adults, add a pinch of salt for extra flavour.