Watermelon and Mint Granita
This refreshing dessert is perfect for the whole family, and with no added sugar, it is a guilt free option for a hot day!
- Suitable from: 6+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Freezing time: 5 hours
- Ingredients: 80g watermelon, handful mint
- Wash the watermelon, slice carefully and remove any seeds with a teaspoon.
- Cut the watermelon into 1-2cm cubes.
- Place the watermelon and a handful of mint into the Babycook® mixer bowl and mix, adding water if necessary.
- Pour the mixed fruit into a long shallow dish and freeze.
- Once the granita has crystallised, remove from freezer. If the granita has become too hard, scrape it with a fork to break up the ice crystals and serve immediately.
- Alternatively, leave in freezer for up to 4 days. Remove from freezer, and allow to thaw in the refridgerator until you can scrape the crystals, or break it up into chunks and process in Babycook®.