This unlikely combination is as unique as it is delicious! Perfect for babies age 6-9 months, try out this apple and grape puree next time baby needs a sweet treat. This puree was made with the Babycook Express baby food maker. If you have another model, fill water reservoir to level 1.
- 60 grams red seedless grapes
- 85 grams red apple
- Wash the apple, peel it, cut it in half, and remove the seeds. Cut into small pieces.
- Wash the black grapes, and remove the skin and seeds, if any.
- Put the grapes & apple in the steamer basket.
- Pour water into the steamer and start the express cooking process.
- Reserve the cooking juice.
- Put the contents of the basket in the bowl.
- Add some of the cooking juice depending on the desired texture. You'll want it super silky for stage 1 or go slightly chunkier for stage 2.
- Blend the contents of the bowl.