Try introducing baby to cottage cheese with this easy recipe that provides nutrients, vitamins and a bit of protein.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup pear cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put the pear in the steamer basket.
- Pour water into the tank (level 2).
- Start the cooking process.
- When the pear is cooked, put it in the blending bowl.
- Add the cottage cheese and vanilla to the blending bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
As always, please check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to your baby.