Looking for a sweet treat in summer? Strawberry and Rhubarb go together like gin and tonic - try out this baby friendly take on a classic combo all summer long. Pro tip: this puree is also delicious on your toast!
- 1/2 cup strawberries strawberries
- 1 stem rhubarb cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- First, steam the rhubarb on water level 1.
- Once finished, transfer the rhubarb to the Babycook blending bowl.
- Place the strawberries and basil into the Babycook blending bowl.
- Pulse blend to puree, adding in more water to reach desired consistency.
As always, consult your pediatrician before introducing new foods to baby