This recipe is simple but full of vitamins and firm family favourite! The potato’s richness places it far above other vegetables: carbohydrates, minerals, trace elements not to mention its vitamin content. As for parsley, it contains calcium and vitamins (K, C, and carotene). Olive oil is loaded with essential fatty acids
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 3 sprigs parsley flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared baby formula (or milk)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Put the potatoes in the steamer basket.
- Pour water into the tank (level 3).
- Start the cooking process.
- When the potatoes are cooked, put them in the blending bowl, reserving the cooking liquid.
- Pulse once, before adding parsley leaves, milk, and butter.
- Optional: add some of the cooking liquid to bring the purée to the desired consistency and blend.
As always, please check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to your baby.