Welcome to the dark side with our NEW Black Babycook Solo that has just landed in time for Halloween!
Let's celebrate with Purple Cauliflower Soup!
- 1 cup purple cauliflower
- 2 purple sweet potatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- salt & pepper to taste
- sesame seeds to garnish
- Place the cauliflower and purple sweet potatoes into the steam basket. Steam on water level 3.
- Once done, transfer the cauliflower and purple sweet potatoes into the blending bowl.
- Place the red onion, garlic, veggie stock, and salt & pepper into the blending bowl.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Optional: garnish with white sesame seeds, cooked slices of sweet potato and cauliflower.
As always, consult your pediatrician before introducing new foods to baby