Leftover Roast Chicken?
Here's a great use for any leftover roast chicken or chicken breast you might have!
1 ounce chicken roasted and cubed
1 cup banana sliced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 sprig Parsley
1 teaspoon Butter
- Put the banana slices in the steamer basket.
- Pour water into the tank (level 2).
- Start the cooking process.
- When the banana is cooked, set it aside.
- Put the chicken in the blending bowl.
- Blend for approximately 1 minute.
- Add the banana slices, lemon juice, butter and parsley to the blending bowl.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
As always, please check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to your baby.