Thai Salmon with Rice prepared in your Babycook! Giving baby a boost of good omega's!
1/3 red capsicum sliced
5 oz salmon
1/4 cup pineapple
1 pinch fresh coriander
1 cup brown rice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 limeoptional, squeezed on top
- Start by preparing the salmon. Steam in the Babycook using water level 3.
- Next steam the rice, also on water level 3 using the pasta/rice cooker insert
- Steam the capsicum and pineapple on water level 1.
- For Stage 3 eating (12+ months) place rice, veggies, and salmon into a bowl. Drizzle sauce as desired. Lime spritz optional.
- For stage 1 eating, (under 10 months) combine ingredients into the blending bowl, including the soy sauce and coconut oil. Puree until desired consistency is reached by adding water.